Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Well, I know that I have slacked off my blogs, but I didn't know anyone read them until Saturday. I thought since I am currently on hold with the phone company, this might be a good time to start back up. A lot has gone one since my last blog. Jagger turned 10 and Thanksgiving came and went WAY too fast. Thursday was turkey day and I have so much to be thankful for. I have a ton that God has blessed me with. I got to see Clint's family that day and since his parents are divorced, that is an all day event. I am getting used to all the running we do but it can still be tough. Lukily, his family are all in the same town, so we don't have to go far. Clint has two cousins that recently had baby girls, so it was fun getting to cuddle with the newborns.

Moms Thanksgiving was the hit is usually it. I get to see my Aunts /Uncles and cousins that some I see and some I don't. There was a new addition on that side too and she is gorgeous. I am so glad to get to see everyone because I get to laugh like we used too when we were kids. Games get played, football gets watched, kids get tickled and I get my mothers dressing!

This year mom, sissy and I woke up for the Black Friday sales.....I have never done this, and will not do it again. I didn't get anything cheap enough to make it worth it....just a few movies and some clothes and too many cranky shoppers. I did get Clint a special gift this year.....CLINT, IF YOU READ THESE BLOGS (which I know he doesn't) STOP READING NOW! I got him a new harmonica. Yes, he plays it, so I got him a bigger one and a new book.

Well, I guess I am off to buy a new washer and dryer....ours is going out...so Merry Christmas to me.

No comments: